Independent Financial Adviser
This is fantastic opportunity to join a quickly expanding team of Independent Financial Advisers based in Mold. We are looking to expand our advisory team and are seeking an experienced Independent Financial Adviser to work from our Mold office in North Wales, providing independent financial advice to new and existing clients.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced self employed adviser to hit the ground running. Full training on our systems will be provided along with all equipment and resources required to excel in this role. Furthermore, we offer full back office support including paraplanning and administration.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and full paraplanning support.
- Providing independent financial advice;
- Liaise with the team to deliver a great service
- Arranging client meetings
- Generating new clients
- Performing seminars and workshops
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for detail;
- Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning;
- Ongoing CPD;
- Professional attitude;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with providers/clients;
- Experience of Financial Services