- 31st July 2019
- Posted by: Celticfp
- Category: Events, Financial Planning
[FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE]
– Robert Lewis from Celtic Financial Planning shortlisted as a finalist in the fifth annual Growth Investor Awards
– In the running among seven other leading individuals for the coveted award for Financial Adviser of the Year
– All finalists will be celebrated at a black-tie event on November 6
31 July 2019: Robert Lewis from Celtic Financial Planning has been shortlisted as a finalist in the Financial Adviser of the Year category of the fifth Growth Investor Awards.
For five years, these awards have shone a spotlight on the providers who have an impact beyond investment: creating jobs, boosting economic growth, and supporting innovation. Their investment inspires optimism into companies up and down the UK. And it is fanning an entrepreneurial spark that has made the UK a leading producer of growth companies in recent years.
The Financial Adviser of the Year award recognises individual financial advisers who promote alternative investments. It’s judged on how they educate themselves and how they apply expertise to add value for their clients.
The full list of finalists for this prestigious prize reads:
- Christopher Feeney (Advanta Wealth)
- Robert Lewis (Celtic Financial Planning)
- Stephen Jones (Clear Solutions)
- Jonothan McColgan (Combined Financial Strategies)
- Toby Owen-Browne (Finura Partners)
- Ed Holder (Holder & Combes)
- David Stamp (Independent Financial Solutions)
- Adrian Murphy (Murphy Wealth)
Commenting on becoming a finalist in this prestigious awards event, “I’m really excited to of made it to this stage, finalist for financial adviser of the year 2019 is a huge achievement for me, I cant wait to see who wins in November, good luck to everyone nominated”.
Winners of all the awards categories will be announced at an exclusive black-tie dinner hosted for over 450 guests on November 6 at the Royal Lancaster Hotel, London.
“Now in their fifth year, the Growth Investor Awards have rightly become a landmark event in the calendars of the UK’s SME investment community. For one evening each year we celebrate the inspiring individuals and leading organisations whose talents and commitment helps UK entrepreneurs to power Britain’s economic growth”, says Guy Tolhurst, Managing Director of Intelligent Partnership, the organiser of these long-standing awards.
He adds: “I look forward to shining a much-needed spotlight on all of these providers on November 6 at the Royal Lancaster Hotel. To reach the finalist stage in such a competitive field of entrants is a huge achievement.”
Finalists have been chosen by Intelligent Partnership’s research team, guided by an advisory board. Their entries have now been passed to the second round of judging, carried out by at least three people from an independent panel of 35 judges to provide a diverse mix of qualified perspectives. All of the judges’ scores are collated to determine the winner, with all finalists receiving a personalised feedback and benchmarking report to provide insight about areas for improvement.
For further information please visit growthinvestorawards.com