- 13th February 2023
- Posted by: Celticfp
- Category: Business
We are delighted to announce that Celtic Financial has become an Associate Firm with the Personal Finance Society (PFS). Associate firm status demonstrates our commitment to a set of core professionalism principles and a Code of Ethics. It symbolises efforts to deliver a ‘united profession’ approach to building public trust and elevating the importance and value of financial well-being through financial planning and investment advice.
As an Associate Firm, we adopt the professional standards and code of ethics set by the Personal Finance Society and believe in an inclusive united culture which places clients and staff at its heart.
These eight core principles guide our culture:
- Act in the best interests of clients, using a customer charter to aid transparency
- Demonstrate integrity, probity and fairness by aligning with the code of professional ethics and conduct
- Comply with the spirit as well as rules of regulation
- Comply with the spirit as well as the rules of employment law
- Invest in our people by funding a policy of ongoing training & professional development
- Operate a clear diversity & inclusion policy, for both our staff and clients
- Operate a policy of corporate social responsibility
- Adhere to transparent governance standards and processes.
Learn more here: www.thepfs.org/associatefirm