We listen, we care
As a financial advisory business, strive to uphold the highest levels of quality, both in terms of the standard of advice we provide and how we deliver our service. If you’ve been unhappy with any part of your journey at Celtic Financial planning, then in addition to our robust complaints process (highlighted during your onboarding process), you can also leave feedback or comments here.
All comments and suggestions submitted will be received in the strictest of confidence and reviewed by our company board.
Our reputation is built on the following:
- Act in good faith towards our customers
- Ensure we use plain English and ensure recommendations are always fully understood
- Avoid causing foreseeable harm to our customers
- Continue to provide the ongoing service you expect
- Enable and support ours customers to pursue their financial objectives
- Continue to deliver our corporate social responsibility mandate
- Be always accountable
If we’ve not done this, please let us know…
We value your feedback and any comments submitted will be reviewed, actioned and taken in the strictest of confidence.
You voluntarily choose to provide personal details to us via this website. Personal information will be treated as confidential by us and held in accordance with the appropriate data protection requirements. You agree that such personal information may be used to provide you with details of services and products in writing, by email or by telephone.